MCE Group (MCE), based in Teesside, provides factory-authorized valve modifications and repairs to customers throughout the UK.
MCE specialise in providing valve repair, refurbishment and testing of all valves including safety relief valves, control and isolation valves and associated equipment for the power and process industries both at customer’s premises and/or MCE’s facility.
MCE also provide diagnostic services covering hot and cold safety relief valve testing (V-cal) in situ and non-intrusive acoustic inspection to ascertain leakage levels in valves whilst in operation.
In addition MCE is the main European distributor of ValvTechnologies valves and are the preferred service provider across Europe.
MCE’s Integrated Management System has been developed in accordance with ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 45001 (Safety), UVDB Achilles Verify and EuTech.212 (safety relief valves) requirements.
To ensure implementation of this policy the parent company ValvTechnologies Inc has delegated daily authority to the Management Team for their respective areas of responsibility as defined in the organisational chart.
MCE’s management team is committed to:
- Achieve and maintain third party certification to these standards by reducing the administration of the management system and focusing on delivering excellent service and products
- Introduction of techniques based on 5S lean.
- Meet all legal, regulatory and other requirements within its served industries
- Identify, assess and manage potential risks identified within our activities
- Ensure all policies and business practices are communicated to all employees others working on MCE’s behalf and other interested parties, through appropriate notices, website, briefings & training
- Regularly reviewing business performance and continual improvement through the setting, achieving of quality objectives and targets which are linked to customer satisfaction and are cascaded throughout MCE
This policy is reviewed annually or as and when significant changes occur. It is communicated internally via notice boards, email and staff briefings and externally via the company website and is available upon request.
1st March 2019