MCE Group, based in Teesside, provides factory-authorized valve modifications and repairs to customers throughout the UK and is a distributor of valve products.
We specialise in providing valve repair, refurbishment and testing of all valves including safety relief valves, control and isolation valves and associated equipment for the power and process industries both at customer’s premises and / or our premises; consisting of 8000 sq ft of offices and workshop facilities. Furthermore, we provide diagnostic services covering hot and cold safety relief valve testing (V-cal) in situ and non-intrusive acoustic inspection to ascertain leakage levels in valves whilst in operation.
In addition, we are the main European distributor of ValvTechnologies valves and are the preferred service provider across Europe.
Our Integrated Management System has been developed in accordance with ISO 14001 (Environment), BS OHSAS 18001 (Safety), ISO 9001 (Quality), UVDB Achilles Verify and EuTech.212 (safety relief valves) requirements.
MCE’s Management team is committed to:
- Meeting all legal, regulatory and other requirements including compliance obligations within its served industries
- Identifying, assessing and managing potential risks identified within our activities and record these in the Environmental Risk Assessment including prevention of pollution
- Maximising reuse, recycling, and energy recovery from waste
- Reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill
- Developing sustainable supply chains by using suppliers wherever appropriate that have environmental standards compatible with our own
- Reducing the consumption of fossil fuels and incorporate long-term strategies for energy efficiency
- Regularly reviewing environmental performance and continual improvement through the setting, achieving of Environmental objectives and targets
This policy is reviewed annually or as and when significant changes occur. It is communicated internally via notice boards, email, employee awareness training, staff briefings and externally via the company website as well as upon request.
Effective From: 1st March 2019